From Oakland International Airport (OAK)
to Napa Valley Without a Car:
Fixed Route Shuttle | Door-to-Door
Shuttle | Limousine | Public
Transit (train, bus, ferry)
Fixed Route/Scheduled Airport Shuttle
Call in advance to reserve. Disclaimer
Toll Free: (877) 424-7767
Toll Free: (707) 648-7008
Several companies can provide door-to-door luxury/limousine service from San Francisco International to anywhere in the Napa Valley. These are much more expensive than the airport shuttles listed above. See our Taxis & Limos page.
Public Transit from Oakland International
to Napa Valley
You can use public transit to get from the airport to the Napa Valley. Taking public transit is much less expensive than taking an airport shuttle or limo service. However, you must make a minimum of two transfers to reach downtown Napa, hence taking more time.
For details, click on the links below:
- Ride the AirBART shuttle from the Oakland Airport to the Coliseum BART station. Take the BART train (Fremont-Richmond line) towards Richmond. Exit at El Cerrito Del Norte
- Take Vallejo Transit Rt. #80 (Click here for schedule) from El Cerrito to the Vallejo Ferry Terminal or York & Marin St.
- Transfer to the VINE Bus #10 from Vallejo to the Napa Valley.
- Ride the AirBART shuttle from the Oakland Airport to the Coliseum BART station.
- Transfer to the Amtrak Capitol Corridor train (Eastbound) (Under downloads click on Train and Buss schedules).Exit at Martinez.
- Take the Amtrak Motorcoach Rt. 7 (Under downloads click on Train and Buss schedules) from Martinez to Napa.
For further information about using public transit to get from the airport to the Napa Valley,
||contact Solano Napa Commuter Information. Call toll-free from Napa or the Bay Area: (800) 535-6883. From other areas, call (707) 427-5100. Assistance is available during weekday business hours, 8 am- 5 pm PST.|
Oakland Airport (OAK)
| Sacramento (SMF) | San
Francisco Airport (SFO)